Have a question? Head over to http://www.xboxdiy.com/contact
Xbox 360 Replacement Battery Pack: http://amzn.to/2eVEW9B
***Check out my website http://www.XboxDIY.com for more in-depth commentary on my videos and other awesome stuff!***
This is a video showing how you can fix your Xbox 360 controllers to use without a battery pack! You’ll need a few common household items to fix it and YES, it will work.
– Xbox 360 Controller
– 2 AA Batteries
– 4 Pennies
– Electrical Tape
1) Insert Battery 1 + Side Down
2) Insert Battery 2 – Side Down
3) Insert 4 Pennies on top of/in-between 2 batteries
4) Make sure batteries and pennies are snug and securet
5) Cut 3 pieces of electrical tape (2 shorter, 1 longer)
6) Put 2 pieces of shorter electrical tape over batteries horizontally
7) Put the longer piece of tape vertically across the pennies and batteries
8) Use your controller!
If you have any questions or comments feel free to post. Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe. I’ll have more videos coming soon!