If you get an error, these are the most common mistakes people make and how to fix them quickly. — https://youtu.be/Y04pDeQndgQ
Once you’ve reinstalled the system software, you can restore you downloaded games — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXFNuH_k4u4
If you’re a Playstation Plus member, you can also restore your save data —
If you need a thumbdrive, you can purchase one here —- https://amzn.to/2ueryaj
This tutorial will show you how to reinstall system software for your PS4. This can be necessary if you upgrade your system hard drive or have corrupted files.
1. Get a thumbdrive with a minum of 1.2 GB of storage.
2. Insert thumbdrive into your computer
3. Make sure that your thumbdrive is formatted for FAT32
5. Download reinstallation file (located near bottom of webpage)
6. On your thumbdrive, create a new folder called “PS4”, inside that folder create a folder called “UPDATE”
7. Move downloaded file into the UPDATE folder
8. Eject thumbdrive from PC and insert it into powered off PS4.
9. Power on PS4 in safe mode by holding power buttom for at least 7 seconds until you hear a second beep.
8. Select option 7. “Initialize PS4 (Reinstall System Software)