Part 2 of Basic electronics Guide to components in Hindi – https://youtu.be/ICU8ZWR-qSE
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/electronicsdefined/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ElectronicsDefined/
How to use multimeter in hindi detailed tutorial – https://youtu.be/gCVNjEJSFOw
Electronic Component testing – https://youtu.be/5HOkXZ-I3m4
ANENG AN113D True RMS Auto Range multimeter Review – https://youtu.be/9ek15coURhI
Diode Tutorial- https://youtu.be/OGVXEp-xoec
Resistance Tutorial- https://youtu.be/2rx-AMm1V0Q
Basic electronics Tutorial or a quick guide to the basic electronics components in Hindi.My target is to provide quality content , that can be understood very easily.
Electronics can be considered as a hobby , so it doesn’t matter even if you are an electronics student or not you can learn it as hobby.
You can also click on time-codes to jump to desired topics and for mobile phones check in comment section.
1. Resistor, Resistance and types of resistors. 00:15
2. PN junction Diode ,what is diode ,work of diode and types of diode, led and applications of diode ,zener diode.03:10
3. What are capacitors ,how capacitor works and uses of capacitors and types and some well known applications of capacitors. 07:02
4. Inductors what they are what inductors do ,working principle and application of inductor. 09:34
5. Basic short info about BJT transistors, types NPN transistor, PNP transistor and their applications. 13:24
6. MOSFET, what are MOSFETs , and their applications. 15:55
7. Crystal oscillator and use of cyatal oscillator. 12:23
8. Voltage regulator, and use of Voltage Regulator 18:07
9. Pizo 12:54
10. Bridge Rectifier 05:06
Video is little long so there could be some errors , apologies for that. Symbols are little badly drawn, but that doesn’t matter that much ,as you start learning electronics you will remember all the symbol because you will see them most often.
Correction- BC 548 is a NPN transistor
Electronics always been a interesting subject, because it makes you more creative, but understanding electronics could be difficult specially when you are a beginner. But it will become so easy as you start to learn, so keep learning don’t think you can’t learn just keep learning. Best of luck.
Like👍 , share don’t forget to subscribe we want your kind support.
Have a good day.😄