Welcome to our first tutorial ever! This video will give you a crash course on how to setup DTXMania with your electronic drum kit. We’ve included a DTXMania Starter Pack where everything is configured for playing a Drummania arcade setup.
What you need:
1. PC – Core2Duo CPU or higher, 1GB Ram up, at least 128 MB VRAM, Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 (10 is recommended)
2. Electronic drum kit with MIDI to USB Support, with USB cable
3. DTXMania Ver.K Furukon Starter Pack: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1uAHYd1hEXYNsehMmDXjWH8YEukdGK7OA&export=download
1. Download DTXMania Ver.K FSP, then extract.
2. Go to DirectShow SDK, install “winsdksetup”.
3. Go to DTXMania Ver.K 3.62 folder, open config.ini, then modify CardNameDrums and GroupNameDrums.
4. Turn on your electronic drum kit.
5. Run DTXManiaGR.
6. Go to GAME START – Furukon Folder – E-Drums Test to test your pads.
7. To run and support most videos, install the latest K-Lite codec pack – even the Basic install will do.
Take note that I have updated the DTXMania FSP from Version 3.40 to 3.62, as the video is showing DTXMania 3.40, so don’t be confused.
If you’re still having trouble, join #dtxmania via Discord server:
Bandizip (highly recommended ZIP archiver):
I stream DTXMania every Sunday, 3 PM GMT+8!
Tweets by furukondesu